Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Three Primary Colors Nonprofit

Here are pictures from our day with the nonprofit called "Three Primary Colors" in downtown Beijing. They are an organization that works with young adults and adults with mild to severe emotional, behavior and learning disabilities. LOTS of drama getting there but once we arrived, we had a brief introduction and then split into groups to do some arts and crafts. I was in a painting/calligraphy group. I attached pictures of some of the artwork the people made, the warrior god thing I traced with calligraphy ink as well as the man who did my portrait. The organization also put on a performance for us and I have attached a picture of one of the numbers from it. It is 4 of the guys who played instruments and recited a poem line by line (each man had one line of the poem and they would all speak one line at a time all the way down the line and again.)












No comments:

Post a Comment