Monday, April 26, 2010

2010 Center for Chinese Studies Photo Contest



The Center for Chinese Studies just announced their theme for the 2010 Photo Contest: Imaging China. 
          "As a student, scholar, traveler, or artist, one’s views about China are constantly shifting. 
What will the future of China look like—what from the past will contribute to the fabric of tomorrow? How will innovation, politicization, and cultural trends affect everyday life next year, a decade from now, or well into the future?  Think about what’s next for towns and cities in China and what lies ahead for the environment, housing and jobs, family, and communication."  


I will have to be on the lookout for pictures that pertain to this theme. Thankfully, I should have my camera in my hands at all times for the work I'll already be doing. I was grateful to have 2 of my pictures as finalists for the 2009 contest (see previous entries for link and chosen photographs), so I am excited to be able to participate again this year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment