Friday, April 30, 2010

23rd Birthday!


Yesterday, April 29th, was my 23rd birthday. My parents decorated the kitchen in red and yellow streamers in honor of my trip to China! It was perfect. September came over to pick me up for Chicago. She had decorated her car in streamers, window pain and Morgan balloons and even brought baseball hats and blue ribbon wigs for us to wear to the Cubs game we saw. Since my flight to China left Chicago at 8am this morning, we decided to spend the night in the city and also celebrate my birthday. We saw the Cubbies lose to Arizona, we went to the University of Michigan bar "Duffy's" and ate sushi/burgers/french fries/Funfetti cake all night. It was so much fun. Birthdays should always involve 2 days of partying with friends. It made leaving for China this morning extra difficult because we all had such a great time. Thanks again Mom, Dad, September, Caitlyn and Becky!! And thanks to everyone who called/wrote me birthday wishes. I had a wonderful day. 

Love,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment