Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chicago/Los Angeles

These were how close our seats were at the Cubs game! And we bought the tickets at a discount, too!
Go Cubbies!
Sep and me at Navy Pier last night for the concert.
Sunrise over Chicago seen from my friend's apartment window. AMAZING. 

--

Sep and I had a GREAT time in Chicago yesterday. We saw a Cubs game and had fantastic seats! We explored the DePaul campus a little, ate at a really good Thai restaurant, and then hung out at Navy Pier that night to watch the band my friend works for. In all the fun, it did turn out to be a LONG day. I don't think we got to bed until about 12:30. Then we were up at 4:45 this morning to get me to the airport. Ugh. I'm tired, hungry and LA is grey - it looks surprisingly a lot like Michigan (unfortunately). 

So I'm at the airport now (I had to pay for internet - stupid Los Angeles) trying to figure out where to eat and if I should catch a bus to Santa Monica, Venice Beach and Hollywood...? We'll see. I'm not feeling very inspired right now but it would be more amusing than sitting in the airport until midnight when my flight leaves for Korea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment