Sunday, May 31, 2009

Made it to Korea

Each seat had a personal screen where we could "watch movies" or the news or something. The flight crew also posted a GPS of the plane and our flight along with information on our speed, local time, destination time, etc. It was written in English, Chinese and Korean - I think. 

Getting ready to cross the International Date Line!!! (I think this is where I lost my May 31, 2009 but I'm not entirely sure.)

I guess at 36,000 feet it's pretty cold outside. 

This picture is just for fun. Most everything on the plane (magazines, instructions, etc.) was in Korean and some Chinese. But on the back of our seats, they posted both. 


--

Well, I have landed in Korea and leave for Beijing in 4 hours. The flight was so long but only slightly uncomfortable. I slept for what I thought was at LEAST 8 hours, only to wake up and find out we weren't even half way over the ocean. They gave us dinner last night on the plane and then breakfast again this morning but my internal clock is all screwed up. I'm trying my best to just be on China time and not even think about what time it is in the states. But overall, the flight was fine, no problems and I'm glad to have both feet back on the ground - at least for the next few hours. My connecting flight to Beijing should only be about 2 hours, so that will feel like a piece of cake compared to the last 13. 

No comments:

Post a Comment