Saturday, May 30, 2009

More pictures of Santa Monica

I LOVE Marina del Rey ... too bad I'd never make enough money to live there. 

I guess this is another little "borough" like Marina del Rey, Malibu, Santa Barbara, etc. But I didn't get to see it. It's right down the hill from Loyola Marymount University. 

Loved this mural - Create Art, Not Violence. I think it's perfect, especially in this day and age. 

As I was walking down towards the water and the pier, I passed this guy who was doing sketches. Above is one of Catherine Zeta-Jones (quite possibly one of my favorite actresses in Hollywood). While I was tempted to buy it (yes, I'm impulsive) I merely settled for a picture. I guess I can say I saw CZJ while in Cali, although it wasn't her in person. :)

--
I've been to Santa Monica before but it was something like 7 years ago - probably before I really appreciated it. This time, I feel like I soaked it up. I only wish I had an extra week to spend in LA to explore some more. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having fun so far...I talked with Sept and sounds like you guys had a great time at the game. Enjoy every moment! And..be safe (I had to put a bit of mom into this)
    -Dawn

    ReplyDelete