Monday, June 1, 2009

Out and About

This is me with a thermometer in my mouth because we had to check our temperature for swine flu. Our plane was quarantined and people ine masks and lab coats (looking like a haz-mat team) shot these 'guns' (thermometers) at our foreheads to check our temperature. It was scary.
I also had to walk in front of thermal cameras when i went through customs.
Funny story: Ellen has a cold, was actually quarantined for about an hour and a half but then let go. It was a terrifying experience, I have been told.


A bus with Chinese writing. I just though it was cool.


A building with cool, castle looking dome roofs. Just a fun shot.

People riding their bikes? Everyone rides a bike here...in the middle of the street too... and going the wrong way. It's kind of scary. I would hate to drive here.

No comments:

Post a Comment